Four Small Paws in conjunction with Agrade Animals Dog Training (Karen Sadler) are pleased to announce the first in a series of training workshops
Date: 18th April 2017 (Easter Friday)
Time: 10:00 am – 12 noon for Workshop 1
1:30 pm – 3:30 pm for Workshop 2
There are two workshops being run, you can attend one or both.
Workshop 1: Recalls and Relationship Building
- Does your dog come when called?
- Do you have a good relationship with your dog?
- A dog that will stay with its handler is a joy to own.
- Having to try to catch your dog if it runs off is no fun at all.
- Learn how to build a relationship so your dog wants to be with you when you are out and
Workshop 2: Anxiety Behaviours
- Separation anxiety, Noise Anxiety, Sight Anxiety
- Does your dog find it hard to stay home alone.
- Sometimes signs of this are Barking, howling, chewing even
defecating or urinating.
- Learn some tricks to help our canine friends cope in our absence,
or around noises and sights that cause concern
Cost: One Workshop is $35.00 (per person/dog) or two workshops for $60.00
(Four small paws clients only, $27.00 for one and $50.00 for two)
Location: Four Small Paws Ltd 415 Maidstone Tce (off Railway Ave) Upper Hutt
Bookings are essential – call 04 333 0180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only dogs under 45cm are able to attend, but owners of bigger dogs are welcome to come without your dog. As you will still learn a lot of hints and tricks.